Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

The beach


Langa
On the 2nd of march 2011, James and I decided to go to the beach. James and I setted up the mat. We had lunch. After that James went for a swim. James went past the flag. We had a game which was to go the farest.

I felt that I was in danger. I imagined that I was going to drown then I went back to shore. James was struggling. He didn’t had enough strength to go further because he didn’t digest his stomach. James was drinking salt water as he was swimming. The lifeguard saw james drowning, he was shouting for medic. The lifeguard took a boat to rescue James. I felt fearful when james was drowning. I thought that he won’t survive but luckily the boat saw he they pulled him out in the water. James was drenched in water.

I was filled with surprised when the lifeguard came with james back to shore. James scurried to the lifeguard and thanked him for rescuing him. The lifeguard said “that’s what I do”. We packed our stuffed and shoved it in the car then drove away.

The theme of the story is to never past the flag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment