Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Dental Presentation

denatl.pngToday a Dental Technician came with her helper talked to us.We learned  many interesting things about the teeth and how bacteria gets in to the mouth.

I learnt that drinking and smoking can give you oral cancer which is horrible to look at. I also learnt that if you have a baby brother or sister, you have to make sure that he or she doesn’t break its baby tooth because the baby teeth guides the permanent tooth to the top of the gum. If the baby tooth is broken, then it will have crooked teeth because the baby didn’t fully guide the permanent tooth to the top of the gum. The part I found interesting was that you could put back your tooth when it has fallen out.

Mrs Wallbridge gave me some good advice. Now when I am an adult, I will take her advice and spread it to my family.

     

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Langa
I think that it is great that you are going to speared this to your family when your a man. I think that is good of you to do that. I think that when Mrs Walbridge was telling all this information it was wonderful to know all that information. It was all new facts to me. Do you know anything old you knew when she told us?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Langa.
Your information about teeth was fantastic. The thing I like about your information about teeth is when your teeth comes out you put it into a glass of cold milk then put it back into your gum. When I saw your picture of the broken tooth I was almost going to vomit. If your tooth came out will you put it back in or will you just leave it?

Post a Comment