Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

I'm spinning


To play this game, you have to flick the little peg then it will spin. If it stops on the red or green side then the red or green side will win. It is a fair wagame because you don’t know where it will land.
Everyone except Kelvin and I didn’t get a 50 50 chance. On our first go and second go,  Kelvin and I 13 out of 20 greens and 7 out of 20 reds. Our third go was a 50 50 chance. But our last go,
Mrs Ramkolowon told us to spin 30 times. Green
had 10 out of 30 and red had 20 out of 30. We can write 1/2 by doing decimals,percentages and fractions.

Decimal:0.5
Faction:50/100
Percentage:50%


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hay langa I love that you explained what you had to do and how you did it I thought that it was really cool. I also loved when you said that you and kelvin were the only ones that didn't get a 50 50 chance that was so funny. If I said to turn a 1/4 into a decimal and percentage do you think you could do it?

Post a Comment