Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Subtraction-make it true

Screenshot from 2014-03-18 09:12:15.png
Walt: Balance equations.

To play this game I had to balance this equation. At first, I didn’t know how to play this game so I kept playing and playing. This is how I played the game. First I read the 7-2=5 and then I had to think of what number would make the equation right for ten. I straight away knew that it was 5 because 10-5=5 and 7-2=5. It wasn’t difficult. What I need to learn next is to subtract two digit numbers.  


Screenshot from 2014-03-21 09:51:53.png
This I my score.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Langa, This is a good piece of work that you wrote. There were a lot of questions going on. I had the same score as you. How long did it take you to finish the math?

Post a Comment