Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Drawing Conclusion

Screenshot from 2014-05-06 11:41:49.png      quiz.png
Walt: draw conclusions.


To play this game I had to read the story then click take test.

I was a little difficult because I got mixed up and forgotten some of the sentences in the story. I wasn’t happy with my other results then I tooked the test again. I played it two times and this was my final results. I am getting better and better at this quiz. What I want to learn next is how to put my apostrophe in the right place.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Langa
I'm really relieved that you would want to learn how to place your apostrophe. I have problems with placing my apostrophe in sentences. I think that is great that you're getting better and better at this. More you practise you achieve isn't that right? Well done Langa :) ! Your doing well.

Post a Comment