Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

My refections for term 1

In number and measurements I’ve got a 2A. I just need to jump to 4B then I will beat the national standard. I need to learn  reflection  and symmetry of an object.  


In geometry and statistics I’ve got a 3B. Maths is one of the trickiest thing to me because the problems are hard and I sometimes don’t get the meaning of it. My gaps in geometry is to draw and explain simple scale maps.


My score for reading on my overall is a 3P.  I need to find and discuss the purposes of the text.


My goal for next term is to try harder in everything. For next term I will try my best to get most of the answers right in maths. For next term I’m hoping to be above the national standards.              


  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Langa, you have very interesting posts. You have come far from the last time you were, what is your favourite subject?

Post a Comment