Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Survey and report

Walt: Write a report on my survey.

Last month I decided to find out what is the favourite game of the children's at Glen Innes? I went around personally and asked them what is their favourite game on the computer? My target was to survey kids from Glen Innes. 25 children were surveyed.

The results showed that most children's favourite game on the computer was Friv and Other which was equal. Cool Maths Games and Go Happy Monkey was the same that was also equal and the least popular game was Tank Trouble. Friv and Other was the most popular games at Glen Innes.

Ten people voted for Friv because their are many games for them to choose. There were also ten kids who chose Other games because they did not like the games that I chose.   
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Langa, I really like the colors you chose for you graph, it stands out. The thing is, will you keep your healthy habits up to date.

Post a Comment